Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lloyd Robertson vs. A Manticore

In honour of Lloyd Robertson's final day at the CTV Newsdesk, I am digging up something I made a while ago. This is two pages of a comic I created where all the dialogue is in Haiku. In the project, each page was structured with three panels - A five inch one, then a seven inch one, then another five...thus also creating kind of a visual haiku, or vaiku.

This excerpt shows Mr. Robertson delivering us from the terrors that would do us harm.

Photobucket

wait for it...


Photobucket

I wanted to send this in to him, but I totally drew him fat in the second panel...which he isn't. As a Lloyd Robertson fan, I don't want him to think that he looks like that and get all kinds of self image issues. Don't do it Lloyd! You are perfect just the way you are.

Thanks for everything, Mr. Robertson. You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment